AWEC was formed in 1996 on 97 ha of land at Thurgoona, the northern part of Albury. Our facilities include:
- 40 covered yards
- 92 stables
- 150 day yards
- Concrete wash bays
- Sand arena 80m x 110m, with lighting.
- Sand Arena round
- Grass arena 80m x 160m
- 7 turf polocrosse fields
- Rodeo and campdraft arena, with shed and yards
- International cross country course from 3* to pony club level.
- Club rooms
- 75 powered camping sites
- Amenities block – 20 showers, 16 toilets, wash basins, storeroom
- Catering, storage & administration shed 30m x 10m
Cross Country Training
Our Cross Country Course is available for AWEC Member use for training/schooling/lessons for a friendly fee of $10 per rider. There are a few Safety Protocols in place and bookings are essential so jump over to our Booking Calendar to lock in your spot. https://calendly.com/awec_xc/cross-country-training
Not an AWEC Member? Don’t worry, Day Memberships are available via www.nominate.com.au/clubs
Nominate.com.au also handle all of our camping and stabling bookings, use the red button to the right to jump to the booking page >>
Booking Form for all AWEC facilites
Schedule of fees for AWEC facilites
ADOBE READER® is required to view and print these documents.If you don’t have Adobe Reader it is a free download.